Friday, July 07, 2006

Okay, Julie, here it is. Is this the sweet little angel that you fell in love with? It looks like she's praying in this picture. Actually, she is. She's praying that I don't beat her for playing in the water fountain. We had major fights over that water fountain each and every day of VBS.
Seriously, VBS was great and I thank you for loving on her. I know that she is a handful, but I am more than blessed to have her. She was made just for me. Before she came along, I didn't know if I could ever love anyone the way I loved my sister. I helped raise her and I always had more of a motherly love for her than a sisterly love. But God gave me a little girl that is the spittin image of her Aunt Chelsea. She is beautiful, funny, loud, loving, and defiant. Just like Aunt Chelsea.
I watch her sing and dance to the VBS songs and I pray that she will choose to follow Jesus as she grows. When you ask her "Who loves you?", she always answers, "JESUS". I hope that she never forgets that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she never forgets that Jesus is her Savior (Viva). Thanks for the pic, Izabel totally rocks!!! And thank you for letting me love on her. I have four daughters and know how they can be and yours is truly a blessing.

Michelle said...

Let's redefine this. Izabel is passionate about "coloring outside the lines" so to speak. Bet you didn't know that sweet little Bailey Rose is the same? Izabel actually gave me a hug when she came to the nursery last week. How cool is that???!!! Just think if she grabs on to the Jesus rope and doesn't let go, what a force to contend with!! LOOK OUT WORLD!

laurajo said...

Maybe that's why I love Bailey so much.

KathyH said...

Wow, she's really growing up, isn't she? She's definitely not a baby anymore!