Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Child


Should I be worried that my child likes to take the heads off of her dolls?
She's been doing this for a while, but this was the funniest because she actually gave it a different body by sticking it on a bottle. She brought it too me and said, "Now she has a bathing suit". It's all about swimming in this house. She can make a bathing suit out of anything.
I am starting to freak out because she was moved up to a different class at her school. Now she rotates in centers all day. For those who are not in the child care profession, this means that she spends about 10 minutes in one center and then they move her and her group to another center. The centers are writing, library, music, art, etc. I guess it's official. She's growing up regardless of what I want..
Anyway, I am ready for Monday. All of my students are enrolled, the room is ready, and we have lots of toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Absolutely priceless!! Izabell is definitely her own person. Enjoy the 2's because the 9's are something to be reckoned with!!!

KathyH said...

She's such a cutie!

I'm glad you're excited about school!

I'm excited about the solo you're scheduled to sing in church next Sunday!

laurajo said...

Kathy, I would ask you how you knew about that, but, duh! you probably knew before I did.
Summer, Yes, she is very creative. She keeps me laughing most of the time.
Hippie Chick, dont even talk about the 9's. I am scared enough as it is.

KathyH said...

No particular inside knowledge. I just read it on the worshipplanning website. Can't wait to hear it!!

Me said...

I finally got on your blog again! The doll thing is a bit scary. :)