Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been reading A Call to Die by David Nasser. Well, I just started feeling very convicted that I needed to become more focused in my Bible study. So, I got out the book that Kathy gave me over a year ago, The Daily Message, which is the bible broken down into daily doses that you should be able to go thrown in a year. It's not in cronological order, but I like the Message version, and it has a description of each book in the back. So I started reading the descriptions of each book and decided that I would study Deuteronomy. It's a really long sermon, and I like sermons, so it sounds like a great place to start. So I looked in the index which directed me to page 345, went there and guess what day of the year it starts on. March 27. So, I guess that's where I'll start.

1 comment:

KathyH said...

Good luck, girl! I just skimmed that book of the Bible. I think I'm going to stay in the N.T. this year!

It IS a great Bible, though!