Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Hunting We Will Go

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE,TOO!
OKAY, I LOVE THEM All.
We went to the FBC Easter Egg Hunt today. Izabell got to do all kinds of fun things. She blew bubbles, rode a horse, hunted eggs and got her face painted. But my favorite thing to watch was when she forgot all about the eggs and decided to chase the butterfly. That's what she's doing in this last picture. Oh, and my other favorite thing was when she gave one of her eggs to a boy who showed up late and didn't get any eggs. She even gave him her pink egg, which was her favorite. I'm not sure that he was as thrilled as I was about it, but it was sweet anyway.

2 comments:

KathyH said...

Awww, those are awesome pictures!!!

Connie said...

It looks like somebody had a wonderful day. Tell Izabell she has a beautiful little smile. It makes me happy when I am at work to bring up her pictures and see what she has been doing.
Love ya, Mom.