Tuesday, March 04, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet the Murrays. That's me on the left. I was much more beautiful the first time, before I broke my head off and had to start over. The first set was much more detailed and quite cute. But between my clumsiness and Izabell's disobedience, we had to start over and we both wore out before we finished the second time.

I spent most of the night on the couch with a fan in my face because I was so hot, so I was a little surprised when Izabell woke me up this morning and said, "Mom, look outside. It's white." I had totally forgotten about the chance of snow, which is not like me. I love snow. I love the look, feel, taste, and smell of snow. (I also love staying home from school.) I was worried the first time I took Izabell out in the snow. It was a few months after she began walking. I bundled her up with much excitement and we headed out into the snow. It didn't work out well. She didn't so much love the snow. I forced a few poses out of her but I didn't get smiles. Last year we got to spend a little bit of time in the snow, but she still didn't show much excitement. So, I was quite relieved this morning when she begged to go out and play in the snow. She still didn't last as long as I did before she needed to go in, but at least there's hope.

No comments: