Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pajama Day




We had PJ day at school Friday. Everyone wore jammies and brought mugs to drink Hot Chocolate from. I love jammies and mugs. I also love being the teacher so I can make it jammie day anytime I want. I'm thinking about making every Friday jammie day. Sounds great, huh?? We can take casual Friday to the extreme. I probably will not be doing Hot Chocolate day as often. Izabell gets belligerent when she drinks it. After having had two mugs, I cut her off. You may not believe this, but I actually saw her put her mouth directly under the spout when I took her mug away. Okay, you may believe it if you know Izabell.
So, a note to anyone who may visit my class on any given Friday---You may want to wear your pj's.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh my soooooooo much fun. You are a wonderful teacher. Remember how you fell in love with your early childhood teachers (as most kids do)? Well you are loved and will be loved forever by the kids that come to be your special kids everyday. I know some days you struggle but to them you really do make a difference. XOXOXOXOX