Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Blessed

We started a new series at church this week. Darrell did an excellent job of reminding us of how blessed we are. I tend to focus more on my blessings that come from the people who love me than I do on my material blessings, although I do realize that I am more than blessed there also.
Well, I haven't thought of the sermon much since Sunday, until now. I have spent the past hour or so reviewing my old blog posts. Wow, am I thankful now that I started a blog. I really take for granted that I will just remember things. Some of those entries seemed so distant from my memory that it was almost like reading someone elses thoughts. I was reminded of some pretty important lessons that I have learned and also how many wonderful friends I have. I started this blog close to two years ago. I read some of the comments that my friends wrote and that got me to thinking of how our relationships have grown since then. I love you guys (and gals). I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: