Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sick and Tired

In case anyone has wondered why I have been MIA for so long, I had enough of being sick and decided to get some rest. Then about the time I thought I was starting to feel better, Izabell got sick. She has had a fever since Monday. We finally went to the doctor Wednesday and he ran a strep culture. Good news, it's not strep. Bad news, it is a viral infection that has put us out of school and work all week. Good news, I got to spend some quality time with Izabell. Bad news, I am really behind at work. Oh well, I guess you never really get caught up anyway. I plan to spend tomorrow tending to Izabell, and enjoying our time together. Hopefully, she will be well by Sunday because I dont want to miss Darrell Bridges.

3 comments:

KathyH said...

Well, THAT sucks! I was thinking you weren't there Sunday because you were out of town having an awesome time celebrating your mom's birthday!

I will pray healing on Izabel!

I missed you soooo much Sunday!!

Michelle said...

figured you were sick. Sorry that Izabell is sick also. It's just goin' and goin' and goin' around!! Hope to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!! :(