Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Biggest Day Ever







Izabell has been wanting to be baptized since she turned 5. I have drilled her to make sure she understands what it's really about. She knows all the right answers. I was worried that she just knew all the answers but didn't really get it. But she lives out the truth in her everyday life. She tells people about Jesus. She prays for God to protect her, give her courage and strenght. She asked questions daily about Jesus. She makes sure we read the Bible each night and pray before bed. Ms. Becky asked me if I thought she was ready and I was pretty sure that she was. I loved listening to Ms. Becky tell of Izabell's faith. Izabell really does feel that nothing is impossible with God. So on Feb. 7, 2010 Izabell was baptized. Her Daddy, Nana, and Bubba (Richard) were there to see it. I pray that she never loses her child-like faith.

No comments: