Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank Goodness for Bluetooth




Here are some pictures that have been trapped in my phone for over a year. My new computer at work has bluetooth, so the pictures have been freed.
The first picture is of Izabell with one of her favorite people on Earth, Zane. She has loved him for quite some time now. When I was that age I had many loves, but they all came and went quickly.
The next picture was taken at Wal-Mart. Izabell raised the hands of all of the Bratz dolls and said, "Look, Mom. The Bratz are praising God." I love that my child loves to praise God and thinks that everyone should.
The last picture is one of my favorites, but holds sad memories for me. It was taken at the coffe shop the day Mark and Lisa announced that they were moving to Alaska.
Anyway, Nothing new. Just glad to finally get these pictures posted.

1 comment:

KathyH said...

Sweet pictures!