Monday, July 27, 2009

Isaiah 6




I took these pictures last week. I have been quite obsessed lately with the beauty of God's creation- particularly in the clouds. I've always been thankful to God for the gorgeous things He has created. I thought it was just part of being a country girl who is appreciative of her upbringing.
Francis Chan spoke at our church Sunday and brought to our attention the Glory of God's Creation. He talked about Isiaih 6 when the seraphim declare "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord Almighty! The whole earth is filled with His glory!" So if they recognize the splendor of God's creation on earth, how do we so often miss it?
I thought about it all night and even talked about it some to Ben.
Then I got an e-mail today and in it was a reference to the same verse out of Isiaih 6. So maybe God's trying to tell me something?

1 comment:

KathyH said...

I've always wished I could hear the rocks cry out and the trees clap their hands. I know they do that, but I wish I could hear it.