Monday, May 12, 2008


The end of the school year is here and that means we are busy, busy, busy. I have portfolios to finish, graduations to attend (and plan), concerts, recitals, etc. This picture was taken last Sunday before the Awana's award ceremony. That's one less thing that we will have to fit into our schedule for now. I am still trying to figure out why everything shuts down for the summer. We should learn to alternate this stuff. Maybe some things need to be moved to the summer so that we are not totally overloaded August through May.
Anyway, I plan to spend as much time as I can with Izabell this summer because last summer was over before I realized it was here.

2 comments:

KathyH said...

Yeah, and spend time with US, too! Won't it be great to just sit in the presence of God together at the IWI?!!

laurajo said...

I cant wait.