Sunday, January 07, 2007

What's up?

The daisy is my favorite flower. I think it is because of it's simplicity. I like things simple. You couldn't tell by looking at my house, because it is so cluttered with junk. But I am working on that. I spent much time over the Christmas break organizing my desk area. It still needs some work, but I can find things now- like the top of the desk!

Usually, my thoughts are also simple. But I have started having some strange things going on in my head. And there's nothing simple about it. I can't seem to make sense of it, but I feel as though I am being prepared for something. Or maybe, I have already been prepared, and God is going to reveal what it is soon. What ever it is, it is causing my brain and my heart to overload with anticipation. So, please, just pray for me. I am going to go and attempt to sleep now.







3 comments:

KathyH said...

Oh, wow, we gotta talk, Laura!

KathyH said...

P.S. Of course I'll be praying for you. I always do.

Anonymous said...

just in case you didn't know, you're one of my favoriteist people in the world, and I'm always here for you. :)