Saturday, October 28, 2006

Great Day




Today was so beautiful. I love fall. The air is crisp and clean. The sun is bright, and all of the colors and smells are blissful. Today we carved a pumpkin. This was Izabell's first experience with pumpkin carving, and she was a little reluctant at first to get her hands icky. But she decided to try it and we had fun. I love the smell of a fresh cut pumpkin. You know what else I love? Roasted marshmallows. I went to Dad's and spent some quality time with the camp fire. If you've never experienced this, you must. Anyway, we had a great day and now I am pooped. It's a good thing we get an extra hour of sleep tonight, because Izabell and I both are going to need it.





1 comment:

KathyH said...

Sounds like a nice day, and that's a great pumpkin picture!

The little things in life (like the change of seasons) mean a lot, don't they?